Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clear DIY Co2 reactor *easy and fast*

Yep I knew you guys would pick up on the light switch - bothers me too so I'm going to put it inside one of those Clipsal weatherproof housings soon. Re the bubbles per second, too many to count, probably somewhere around 6-8 bubbles a second. I spent a couple of hours tidying up my fishroom today and cleared the sink.

FYI - I'm just back from a gas bottle replacement trip to Hop & Grain in Marrickville. I noticed they had clear water filter housings (with a blue top - look very similar & size to the ones in Kris' photo a couple of posts back). Seems like a pretty solid unit - brass screw threads etc - was told they sell for $30.

Hmm, this looks like it: http://www.thehopandgrain.com.au/pro...filter-system/

I know nothing more of the unit, but this thread immediately came to mind.

Nice Insipid. That would be a perfect size for smaller tanks and a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by Insipid View Post
    FYI - I'm just back from a gas bottle replacement trip to Hop & Grain in Marrickville. I noticed they had clear water filter housings (with a blue top - look very similar & size to the ones in Kris' photo a couple of posts back). Seems like a pretty solid unit - brass screw threads etc - was told they sell for $30.

Hmm, this looks like it: http://www.thehopandgrain.com.au/pro...filter-system/

I know nothing more of the unit, but this thread immediately came to mind.

Superb tip!

OK for a 2 footer maybe but not big enough for 3ft+.

Just wondering how your reactor is going, Is it still going?
    Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123