Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Grassy Cliffs - 2ft 14g

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Thanks for FTS. I was trawling through the AGA 2016 results and came across this one which is similar to your tank!

Rebel, I cant see the link?

Quote Originally Posted by doylecolmdoyle View Post
    Rebel, I cant see the link?
    Hmm

This is the direct link.... They may be employing anti hotlink tech? Dunno...
    http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2016/Big/5240.jpg

Once you copy that link. Then reload the page... Then it works.

Hmm

This is the direct link.... They may be employing anti hotlink tech? Dunno...
    http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2016/Big/5240.jpg
    Weird I just see the same banner advert thing via that link, no aquascape photo

Weird I just see the same banner advert thing via that link, no aquascape photo
    reload page.

reload page.
    I see! I like the left side of that scape, if I was to do something similar again i would create more depth with more "terraces" of MC / ground coverage. Cheers for the share!

Still yet to trim this tank, but I will be taking the scissors to it tomorrow

_MG_6435 by Colm Doyle, on Flickr

Frogbit has taken over but seems to be doing a good job of lowering the light and keeping most algae at bay, still yet to clean this tank after leaving it for 40 days while on holidays, its doing pretty well but the glass has a bunch of brown diatom algae going on... the shrimp like it.

_MG_7246 by Colm Doyle, on Flickr

Wow really nice looking scape !

Fantastic!

Great work indeed!! Sometimes less meddling has it merits.

Truly stunning.

btw on my monitor, these photos look underexposed by about 1 stop at least. It can be monitor dependent though I guess. What does your histogram show you?

Thanks guys! I have only trimmed the MC once in this tank the growth rate seems just right not as fast as my other bookshelf tank.

btw on my monitor, these photos look underexposed by about 1 stop at least. It can be monitor dependent though I guess. What does your histogram show you?
    Probably are underexposed, I pushed the blacks a bit to hide the junk around the tank. I have been doing all photo editing on my macbook laptop which looks good but then on most other screens the photos look dark.

Thanks guys! I have only trimmed the MC once in this tank the growth rate seems just right not as fast as my other bookshelf tank.

Probably are underexposed, I pushed the blacks a bit to hide the junk around the tank. I have been doing all photo editing on my macbook laptop which looks good but then on most other screens the photos look dark.

Could
    be an issue with color space. Make sure when you convert to JPG, that you do so in sRGB not AdobeRGB.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910