Thread: Online Fish Stores

Default Online Fish Stores

OK, now that my two bathtub ponds are planted, running and ready for fish, I need to get a hold of some, I have tried AquaGreen, LiveFish and also the local fish store, are either out of stock or the local fish store won't be ordering new stock for another 2 or 3 weeks, so I'm wondering what other places online there are where I can get some native Australian fish to have in 2 outdoor planted bathtubs.

I'm looking into Murray River Rainbows, Desert Rainbows, Empire Gudgeons, I was after 5 of each, so if anyone could help me out it would be great, really appreciate it, cheers.

I'm in South Australia in the country, 3.5 hours out of Adelaide, so fish would need to be posted.

Have two tubs sitting outside filling up with more than enough mozzie wrigglers, I wanted to get a little group going before fish went in so the fish had a nice supply of natural food source, now that it's been sitting there, there are more than enough waiting to get munged on, haha.

Cheers.

GC, you are back! Is that Arnold in your avatar? If so, great one for 'I'll BE BUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    GC, you are back! Is that Arnold in your avatar? If so, great one for 'I'll BE BUCK!"
    Yeah mate, tanks are gone, all fish sold, tank is now my Mum's for her Blind Cave Tetra she has, only fish I have are 3 Desert Gobies in a 109l tub outside, going well.

I set up 2 170ish litre bathtub ponds in the back yard a few weeks back, native Australian plants in one, random pond plants in the other, both going well, plenty of wrigglers in there for the fish to munch on, both have cheap solar powered aerators running in them, both going really well, did the whole back area up with plants, statues, 2 bathtub ponds, looking good, almost done with the plants, just need to level everything out and rake the area, area is graveled.

Tried AquaGreen but they aren't dealing at the moment and don't have what I'm after either, tried LiveFish and they don't have what I'm after and haven't had any in ages, tried the local fish store and they are out of stock and aren't ordering any in for another 2 or 3 weeks, so yeah kind of need them in the next week or two, other wise I'm going to have a mass population of mozzie wrigglers.

If push comes to shove, I'll just give up and put something like Guppies in, sigh... don't really wish to though.

GC, if you can't get the fish in time (has to be 3 days for mozzies to hatch) then get some white clouds and let them loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    GC, if you can't get the fish in time (has to be 3 days for mozzies to hatch) then get some white clouds and let them loose.
    Yeah might have to mate, bloody tough fish them White Clouds.

10 Murray River Rainbows bought, Coburg Aquariums, good prices too, good postage price.

Mods please close, cheers.