Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guppy and endler appreciation thread; picture heavy

Heres my 6x2x2 tiger endler tank. Still getting a lot of black bar throwbacks which isnt actually a bad thing. A random fancy female crossed with these black bar throw backs results in some crazy beautiful random fry.

"AQUIS have proven on numerous occasion to have a distinct lack of humour." ~ saundo

"AQUIS have proven on numerous occasion to have a distinct lack of humour." ~ saundo

Bump.....

I take my hat off to those who put in the time to creating these endlers that breed true to there line!
    I'm also looking to buy 2 strains about 5 if anybody would like to pm me what they have

If you are on the fence when it comes to endlers, have a look at these wild Campoma endlers and see if it changes your opinion. This is on of my favourite photos from the link (a male from the El Tigre River)...

Last edited by Cryptocorynus; 24-08-16 at 10:33 AM.
    Rainbowfish, Cryptocoryne, Echinodorus

That Campoma photo is fabulous, Crypto. Here is a video of my early hybrids from 2011.....some updated photos to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiT1WqvETPU

https://youtu.be/IiT1WqvETPU
    Last edited by anthonyrae; 24-08-16 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyrae View Post
    That Campoma photo is fabulous, Crypto. Here is a video of my early hybrids from 2011.....some updated photos to follow.

Oh man AR, I was falling out of my chair while reading those comments in youtube.

Love those fish man. I think I have a few that look like that which I got from slin1977. I just can't give them up.... I will take some pics at some stage.

Really, really nice fish! I get a few weird ones now and then... I'll try and upload a video of my cull tank soon.
    Rainbowfish, Cryptocoryne, Echinodorus

Hey Rebel...those comments are mangled cos the people I was abusing deleted their dumb remarks.Geeeezus....if I don't like the look of a fish, I just move on to the next tank....I just seem to attract detractors.....gives me something to be outraged about...lol
    If you want some more toys you can always come and pick some out,mate.

Hey Rebel...those comments are mangled cos the people I was abusing deleted their dumb remarks.Geeeezus....if I don't like the look of a fish, I just move on to the next tank....I just seem to attract detractors.....gives me something to be outraged about...lol
    If you want some more toys you can always come and pick some out,mate.
    Yeah man, Youtube can be a strange place. Things can get out of hand quickly. I can't believe you got so much flak for posting some pictures of some nice fish.

I always want more toys but no space at the moment.... Nevertheless, I will try and tee up a meeting of the sort... A Sydney Evil Endler breeDing Yarn. (SEEDY) I am sure slin1977 will be interested also.

Nils is a very healthy young man so is always up for it. I just gave him another pond for his balcony to get it out of my temptation zone.....it was a bit like...."Vous ja de" when I woke one day to find my two meter pond back in the living room.
    Well it no longer fits in the guest bedroom....had to fill that with glass tanks to hold my burgeoning collection of illegal imports.

Good afternoon AR and Rebel

The winter has seen a good rest on the girls and has allowed me to specifically mate four stunning pairs together for this new season.
    It's only fair to put up some photos of these fish right???

Quote Originally Posted by slin1977 View Post
    It's only fair to put up some photos of these fish right???
    My good sir, thy photos are very much anticipated!

Never enough endler photos!
    Even I have some from a new cross growing up, that I am keen to post once they get some colour

I want some El Tigre......(I'm sure i'm not the only one)

I have French Blue star....but some knuckle head crossed them with a blond guppy
    I'm not against hybrids but I'm not happy when they are sold to me as pure

Anyone have pure ones for sale?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast