Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DIY Cerge's style co2 reactor SEE VERSION 2 below.

Quote Originally Posted by Petetheplantkiller View Post
    Hi Gavogr, They work fine on an FX5. I am not making these at the moment. Work has gotten extremely busy and my primary focus is my business. Happy to walk you through a build if you like? Let me know if you have any questions. I'm aiming to sort something out in the new year (Late February) to build some stock up, but it isn't a priority.
    Cheers for the reply, i will re read the thread to see if i can DIY or what. I will make contact if i cant sort something out.
    Cheers

Quick link to Murazaki reactor. It's even easier to make!!
    http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showt...hlight=reactor

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Quick link to Murazaki reactor. It's even easier to make!!
    http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showt...hlight=reactor
    Cheers for the link, I have just been given some pvc and end caps so might give the diy a go 😄 See how I go. If I'm not successful I can always go the water filter way 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Petetheplantkiller View Post
    Hi Gavogr, They work fine on an FX5. I am not making these at the moment. Work has gotten extremely busy and my primary focus is my business. Happy to walk you through a build if you like? Let me know if you have any questions. I'm aiming to sort something out in the new year (Late February) to build some stock up, but it isn't a priority.
    Hi Pete I have just been given some 100ml pipe and end caps. Is 100 ml pipe ok to use? Just wondering what height you would recommend? Cheers

Hi Pete, thinking of building a reactor for my new tank, any chance of th photo links being fixed or some new ones? Running a 3500-4000L pump out of my sump (might reduce the flow though) so thinking your design will be best from what I've seen around the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JFalconer View Post
    Hi Pete, thinking of building a reactor for my new tank, any chance of th photo links being fixed or some new ones? Running a 3500-4000L pump out of my sump (might reduce the flow though) so thinking your design will be best from what I've seen around the forum.
    Hi mate, PM me your email and ill send you the photos direct. I guess photo bucket have changed their rules! Don't get on here often, lucky I saw this.
    90 litre and 300 litre journal: http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showthread.php/57087-Ground-Zero-My-venture-into-aquascaping-begins-Now-3-tanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456