Thread: CDAS does Christmas 2013

Thumbs Up CDAS does Christmas 2013

WE are going to have a little bit of a cheer on Tuesday 17 December 2013 at the German Harmonie Club in Jerrabomberra Avenue Narrabundah. Meeting starts at 7.30pm, and will have an auction. Please bring auction lots to the meeting at 6.30pm :-)
    Last edited by mayc; 03-12-13 at 07:42 PM.

We are going to keep with the usual start but will have Christmas food and cheer, an extra special raffle and will also have additional plants and fish from the club at auction.

If the food is as good as the CDAS Xmas in July bash, I must remember not to eat before the meeting - and to be quicker than MJ to the food table.

Info on the special raffle that kicks off at the December CDAS meeting is here

Also the date CDAS MEGA Auction (note capitalisation of MEGA) has been set for Saturday 8 Feb 2014. Hopefully our regional members and friends will be able to make a day of it (a pretty full day, if last year's is a guide).

If the food is a good as last year I am reminding myself to eat a lot so I can't stuff too much cake in lol. This Tuesday, it is going to be a good night :-)