Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tapatalk

Arrgggghh!!!! The AL android app is driving me crazy. Getting crashes all the time with large threads now. Jumping pages is a painful manual experience. Please please please bring in Tapatalk integration. Just works so much better.

Is there any update on this? It would be great to see this forum on tapatalk.

Nope no updates
    Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
    No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )

being a win phone user (and in IT) I'd love to see this as there is bugger all apps but tapatalk does exist, Graeme let me know if you need technical help?? I'd like to offer my to help in return as you guys have been great to me so far with all the help I've received ; offer is there let me know

either that or an effective plugin for the forum that gives a good mobile view would be great...

I could see this bringing a bit more life into the forum. I rarely check in here these days as not on the computer. Tapatalk makes phone browsing so much easier as well as he ability to post images directly without a hosting site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12