Thread: Contact Us

Default Contact Us

I like to bring to your attention that by using the Contact Us at the bottom of the forum, emails do get sent to me.Keep in mind that somethimes the emails end up in my spam folder which i very rarely look in.

So if i do not reply that is the reason,just drop me a PM.

Hi Admin

All my AquariumLife functions have been turned off. Is this because I haven't visited the site for ages? Can I get them back? Could you let me know why I lost them?

Cheers, Petabelle

As a member with only 4 posts, your functions on the site would already be limited.
    You are probably hoping for access to the Buy Sell Swap part, that requires 25 meaningful posts.

Please if you find your functions limited other than that, list them and I will try to sort for you

Graeme
    Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
    No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )

Hi, I am trying to contact regarding sponsorship. But seems the contact us do not have reply. and Aqualife Pm is full and do not accept any more pM. Is there any other way to contact? Wanted to get more information about the sponsorship ^^. Please PM me for further discussion. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinterfeld View Post
    Hi, I am trying to contact regarding sponsorship. But seems the contact us do not have reply. and Aqualife Pm is full and do not accept any more pM. Is there any other way to contact? Wanted to get more information about the sponsorship ^^. Please PM me for further discussion. Thank you.
    the owner of this forum is not very involved at the moment. try contact graeme who is the administrator of the forum.

they coouullddd tell you.... but then (you know how that goes dude).