Thread: CAPG meeting 30 October

Default CAPG meeting 30 October

Well we are breaking tradition and having a Canberra Aquatic Plant Group meeting on a Saturday and not a Sunday!

Meeting will be Saturday 30th of October.

Usual time of 3pm will apply and the meeting will be at my place.

All are welcome, if you don't have my address flick me a pm, if you want to be on the mailing list for future meetings please forward me your email address. If you know of someone who may be interested but doesn't frequent the forums let them know, they're welcome too!

Us planted tank nuts don't bite, don't be intimated if you know absolutely nothing and come learn something about planted aquaria! (the best kind of aquaria to own!)

The meeting as such doesn't have a topic as yet, we may decide something to talk about or just have our usual general yarn about plants. There will be a little discussion about the new website and what you content etc you want on it and I will probably show you all how the new CAPG website is progressing (slowly getting it all together)

Will have the usual biscuits and tea/coffee.

See you there
    MJ
    He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

u thinking of skyping the meeting?

Hmm... I thought we had discussed last night to have the meeting at Dave's on the Sunday? Well, I must have missed the changes. Saturday it is then.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by infidel View Post
    Hmm... I thought we had discussed last night to have the meeting at Dave's on the Sunday? Well, I must have missed the changes. Saturday it is then.

Jason
    That was the original plan, but after talking with David a bit more we've decided to have it at mine on the Saturday.

Thanks to all those who came! It was a good turn out for a CAPG meeting, I think about 9 people all up, with a few members not in attendance for various reasons.

We had a brief look at Echinodorus being kept by the club, some plants(not echinodorus) were distributed for propagation by club members. Things discussed included next meeting, website and what future things we want to do aswell as talking about more involvement with CDAS and giving some talks at CDAS meetings.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think next meeting is set for 29th of January? Once again opting for a Saturday. The meeting will be in Lyons.

An email will go out soon and again closer to the date, anyone wanting to be added to the mailing list please send me a pm.

Kind Regards
    Michael