Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Biosecurity and the threat to the Aquarium Industry

http://www.daff.gov.au/__data/assets...23717/PIAA.pdf I just skimmed this and it seems it was lodged in June last year. I take it Biosecurity ignored the content? (of course they did!)
    Last edited by Midnight; 17-10-10 at 08:54 AM.

vspec, my powers of comprehension haven't been completely plundered by old age & senility but, I gotta tell ya, sometimes I'm flat out trying to get my head around what it is you're trying to say.
    Last edited by BettaBetta; 17-10-10 at 01:16 PM.
    Chardy sippin', bitter, twisted, sour 'ol cow. Do not let your fantasies run away with your capabilities .... you, boy, are NO match for my blow torch! Boguns, you just keep on rollin'

Quote Originally Posted by BettaBetta View Post
    vspec, my powers of comprehension haven't been completely plundered by old age & senility but, I gotta tell ya, sometimes I'm flat out try to get my head around what it is you're trying to say.
    buddet, you & me both. The only consolidation I can throw your way is that it makes sense in 'MY' head..lol
    Although after lasts night drinking activity - im lucky to even see the words, let alone type then. Time for a nana-nap.

**broken link to Midnight**

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011