Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Buy,sell,swap Rules.

When a thread is closed , it is then unable to be accessed/written on by members.
    I have no idea why your thread was closed.
    I will unlock it for you.
    ( it was the want to buy moss one??)
    Graeme
    Read this very helpful thread on BSS .
    No pictures on your BSS advert? Then be prepared for it to be deleted ( read the rules )

I have been closing the theads that appear to have been finished, to make it easier to see what is still for sale and needs to be addressed.
    If the adds said to reply by pm only, I could only assume they had been answered, as there were no replies visible.
    The adds where people said the item was on hold some time ago I assumed had been taken.
    If people said that the item was sold, it was obvious that the thread could be closed. Thankyou to members who do this, while leaving a record of what is sold for future reference by other members - this is very useful at times.
    Other threads I had to guess at, and if the thread was a couple of months old with no activity, I guessed that the item was sold if someone had expressed interest in buying it.

If you wish to re-list your item, feel free.
    To make the process easier, please post when the item has been sold.
    "Weeds are just plants growing in the wrong place" - Jackie French
    Gardening is just racism for plants - Amber, The Old Guys

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but I couldn't find an answer through various search terms: How should we deal with people who don't pay for plants that has already been delivered to them?

Quote Originally Posted by kenplho View Post
    Sorry to ask a stupid question, but I couldn't find an answer through various search terms: How should we deal with people who don't pay for plants that has already been delivered to them?
    First try contacting the person by pm/phone (whatever details they have given you) to address the issue directly with them.
    If you have contacted them and cannot resolve it, there is the feedback mechanism.
    You can send a pm to the mods if you have already tried to address it and have not been able to do so, however as per the first of the BSS rules:
    "Disclaimer
    Aquariumlife is not responsible nor liable for any advertisements posted in Aquariumlife.com.au forums or any transactions resulting from said advertisements. Aquariumlife is only providing a place for members to offer or find goods or services and make no effort nor take any responsibility in ensuring the quality of the goods and services being offered."
    "Weeds are just plants growing in the wrong place" - Jackie French
    Gardening is just racism for plants - Amber, The Old Guys

Yup understood. Thanks DE!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345