PDA

View Full Version : HC - **All Sold**

sapherion
18-09-07, 08:47 PM
Hi Everyone,

Due to many requests, I will be offering to supply a reasonable amount of HC for Aquarium Life forum members only.

A patch of 4cmx4cm HC will cost $30. I will only be using next day express post to ensure plants will arrive in healthy condition. They will be well packed in sealed containers with water. Express post will cost $10. If you purchase more than 3 patches, I will include free postage Australia wide.

**Please note, this HC is grown emmersed and will go through a transition phase when first planted submersed. This will take approximately 1-2 weeks depending on the water condition**

I have been growing this at home both emersed and submersed with much success.

Below are some pictures of healthy green HC:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j97/Sapherion/Picture006.jpg

Please reply to this topic with what you would like to order. I am expecting a large batch of HC within the next 2 weeks.

Apoligies to moderators if this is in wrong forum category.

MJay
18-09-07, 09:20 PM
does the $30 include shipping? how long will this offer be available? once i get my next nano setup i will be putting the bunch i've already got from you in it, but will probably want to add another bunch or 2. So i will probably want to get some in 4-6 weeks, will you still be selling it then? or is it a limited offer?

sajica
18-09-07, 09:23 PM
Man I wish I lived in Melbourne.

At this rate HC will be common as, by next week :p

sapherion
18-09-07, 09:24 PM
Hi Mjay, shipping is an extra $10 unless you purchase 3 or more patches, then shipping is free! This is a limited time offer only depending on stock. I cant gaurentee they will be available in 4-6 weeks time.

Graeme
18-09-07, 10:02 PM
Hi sapherion

This post really shouldn't e here.
It belongs in the classifieds section which i realise you don't have access to post in yet.Why not make yourself more known on the forum ( comment on a few journals or update some of your tank pics ) and I will then move it into classifieds for you?

Graeme

AQUAMX
19-09-07, 06:33 AM
You should also make people aware that it is emersed grown and not sub grown. Some people will see this as a drawback.

Cheers

sapherion
19-09-07, 07:34 AM
Graeme - No problems, thanks for the heads up.

Aquamx - This has been amended in the topic.

sapherion
28-09-07, 01:52 PM
Hi All,

I have recieved a large batch of healthy HC. Absolutely no algae or snails on any of the plants. All existing requests will be fulfilled. 30+ Patches are available for any new requests. Photo's will be uploaded tonight.

cruzn
28-09-07, 02:52 PM
u have a PM

shake
29-09-07, 06:51 AM
You should also make people aware that it is emersed grown and not sub grown. Some people will see this as a drawback.

Cheers

I planted the first lot I got from Saph, and besides a few leaves/stems dying off around the edge, they have been fine.

They have slowly started to spread now. :D

sapherion
29-09-07, 08:30 AM
As promised, a pic of latest batch. This lot I recieved has longer stems than the previous. Each 4cmx4cm patch has approx 50 stems.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j97/Sapherion/DSC00187.jpg

sapherion
02-10-07, 08:09 AM
Thanks for all your responses. HC is now all sold out.