PDA

View Full Version : WTB Red Cherry Shrimp

Mirage
17-02-09, 08:47 PM
Hey Everyone,

After consultation with plantnut I have decided to buy about 40 RCS. If anyone has any up for grabs please let me know. Doesnt matter if its less than 40. Am prepared to come pick them up as well.

Thanks everyone.

Ashley.

PS also after some ottos if anyone has seen any of them in any shops or want to offload some.

susanmaree
19-02-09, 07:28 PM
Fishchick has red cherries FS in the shop - they are nice and healthy and a good colour (I could not resist and have some in the 60l tank I set up over christmas)

Mirage
19-02-09, 09:39 PM
Still chaseing these shrimp. Willing to pay for postage as well as the shrimp if anyone is willing.

skmichi
19-02-09, 09:57 PM
Hey Mirage,
I'm pretty sure Petcity at Mtgravatt will have otos as I got both of mine there and see them everytime I go.
Hope that helps and good luck with your RCS!;)

Andrew

yotis
21-02-09, 04:29 PM
What sizes are you after and where on gold coast are you located? I have a few amount of RCS in brissy, but I come down in most weekends to visit me olds.

Mirage
21-02-09, 06:16 PM
Thanks yotis. I have already got some on the way. I shall let you know if I am ever after any more.

yotis
21-02-09, 08:50 PM
Thanks yotis. I have already got some on the way. I shall let you know if I am ever after any more.

no problem ;)